Friday, February 10, 2012

All About Me

As I hear, you're not a cool kid unless you have a blog, so here I am. Although mostly anybody who reads this will probably already know who I am, I am going to tell you anyway.

My name is Sarah. I'm a 23 year old stay at home mom to three little boys: Isaac, Owen, and Connor. I've been married 4 1/2 years to my high school sweetheart, Ryan, who is currently stationed in South Korea.

I also attend college online. I will have my bachelor of science in nutrition science in 76 weeks (but who's counting?). I am passionate about my Savior, my kids, my husband and our marriage, nutrition, breastfeeding, and being true to myself.

They say to pick one subject to blog about: parenting, food, politics, etc., but I've never been a rule follower. So, I'm going to walk on the wild side and not choose. I will blog about whatever I feel like, but it will probably consist of a lot of crazy stories about my kids and parenting, the struggles and joys of being an Army wife, and some recipes. This is going to be my place to express myself since I'm "artistically challenged" in just about every other area. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sarah, I will never understand how you make everything you do on a daily basis within 24 hours.

    You're an amazing mom, and I'm proud to call you my niece!

    ReplyDelete